Creating a Photo Collage with Instasize
Sometimes, just one photo isn’t going to cut it.
Instagram’s carousel feature has enabled users to post a mini-album of photos and videos all in one post. But what if you want to show off your pics without requiring your followers to tap those arrow buttons?
You get creative with collages.
Did you know you can create awesome collages on Instasize? All its interesting features make it possible for you to execute any photo collage idea you have in mind.
A Step-by-Step Guide on Creating a Collage:
- Step #1: Open the app, and select the black/white '+' button at the bottom of your screen.
- Step #2: On the next screen, select the collage icon, and then choose the number of photos you want to use. Once you’ve chosen the number of photos you want to use, scroll though the preset collage layouts and choose the images you want to use.
- Step #3: Add filters to your collage. Tap on the filter of your choice twice and use the sliding bar to adjust the filter’s intensity.
- Step #4: You can adjust photo settings such as Exposure, Contrast, Brightness, Sharpness, and more.
- Step #5: Want borders on your collage? Tap the square icon with a small square in the middle to access the app’s border options. Use the slider to adjust border thickness. Instead of plain white or color, you can choose from Instasize’s growing patterns library for a fun patterned border.
- Step #6: Once you’re done, just hit that Share up-arrow and you’ll be prompted to share it on social media or save it to your device.
Creating a Collage isn another way to get creative with your Instagram content. Here are a couple of photo collage ideas that can fit any Instagram aesthetic:
- The Photo Grid: Dividing a single photo and uploading each peace on Instagram individually makes for compelling content on any Instagram feed. Now, you can recreate that effect all in one photo, reducing your followers’ feed clutter.
- The Mirror Image: If you’re looking for something a little more avant garde with your collage, you can use the same photo twice in one collage, flipping one into a mirror image and making sure the border margins are at zero. You’ll be surprised with the unique output you’ll end up with!
- The Magazine Spread: Manipulate the positioning and sizes of images on your collage, add text, or use pattered borders, and add other elements that will make your Instagram post look like a fashion magazine’s page.It’s always good to shake things up a bit when it comes to Instagram posts. It encourages the creative juices to flow while engaging your followers by showing them something new. With collages you can show multiple photos in a highly creative and unique way.
It’s always good to shake things up a bit when it comes to Instagram posts. It encourages the creative juices to flow while engaging your followers by showing them something new. When creating a collage you can show multiple photos in a highly creative and unique way.
Try it yourself and bring your photo collage ideas to life!