How to Use Instagram’s Quiz Sticker to Increase Engagement
Engagement is how you measure success on Instagram.
That’s right, it’s not just likes per post, or even number of followers. Success is measured on how often people interact with your posts as well as your Instagram stories. You want high engagement rates, and one way to do that is to excite your followers to interact with what you put out.
One fun way is to run quizzes on Instagram stories!
Everyone loves quizzes. People may even share them on their own stories or tell their friends about it. It’s a great way to boost your engagement and get a few more followers. You can even use it as a unique way to promote yourself, your brand, products, or services.
How to Use Instagram’s Quiz Sticker
Here’s a step-by-step on how you can add a quiz sticker on your Instagram stories:
- Step #1: On Instagram stories, tap the stickers option.
- Step #2: On the top of the sticker, type the question you want to ask on the question field.
- Step #3: Write answer options on the multiple choices fields. You can add up to 4 possible answers.
- Step #4: Select the correct answer. It will be highlighted in green with a checkmark icon.
- Step #5: To change the color of the quiz sticker, tap the color wheet at the top of the screen until you find the color you want to use.
It’s quick to make and your followers will definitely enjoy engaging with your story! When they get the answer right, a confetti shower appears on screen. How fun is that?
You can see who engaged with your Instagram quiz by tapping the story’s analytics. You can see who answered and which option they chose.
You can use it for quick giveaways or daily fun facts - the opportunities are endless! You can even use the quiz sticker as a poll, giving you more space to add options and get indepth data from your followers. It’s a fast and fun way to get to know your followers better, or test how well they know you. Try it out for yourself!