We are proud to announce our new affiliate program, offering payment incentives to users willing to promote new Instasize features and filters on Instagram and Youtube. Once accepted into the affiliate program after internal vetting, new affiliates will be given a unique custom affiliate link to be posted across the internet (Instagram Stories, Bios, Facebook Posts, Snaps, Blogs, etc.)
Q: So how do I make money with my custom link?
A: Each time a follower of yours clicks your custom affiliate link, and then proceeds to start a free Instasize Premium trial, you earn $5 USD.
- Some of Our Most Successful Affiliates
- How to Get Started
- Posting Guidelines & Payment Incentives
- Affiliate Posting Examples
Candela Sanchez Fourgeaux & Evan Childs
- Step #1: Start by downloading the free version of the app on either iOS or Google Play
- Step #2: Create an account from within the app using your email address.
- Step #3: Next you’ll need to request a free premium account - to do this, send an email to any of the following contacts expressing interest in joining the affiliate program, and include links to your Instagram and/or Youtube accounts, and the email account you used to create an account within the Instasize app.
- Step #4: You will then be contacted by one of the 4 Instasize affiliate representatives shortly after and granted an unlock of the premium features if your Instagram/Youtube accounts have been approved internally.
- Step #5: Once you have premium unlocked, and have experimented within the Instasize app, you can then begin posting your affiliate link anywhere on the internet where links can be posted, this includes but is not limited to: Instagram Bio, Instagram Stories, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube or your personal blog.
So, all I have to do is just share my link on Social Media?
Yes. Each time a follower of yours clicks your custom affiliate link, and then proceeds to start a free Instasize Premium trial, you earn $5 USD.
It’s important to note that how you share your affiliate link is one of the most significant factors in determining how much money you will earn. Placing your link in prominent/highly visible places in your social media posts will help you maximize your earnings. For instance, affiliate links posted at the beginning of a post caption, in your IG bio, or as a ‘Swipe Up’ link on your Instagram story will see much more engagement. It’s also important to be sure to promote the premium version of the app as it contains more content creation and photo editing tools.
Is there a limit to how many times I can post the link?
No. The more places you post your link, the more visibility and engagement it will receive, increasing your potential for earning money. It’s really up to you to decide how often you want to post your link.
What can I do to encourage my followers to start a free trial?
Many strategies can be used to encourage your followers to start a free trial, but the most genuine way to truly inspire your followers is to show them photo or video edits you made using Instasize Premium, and encouraging them to start a free trial so they can use the tools you did to create equally compelling visual imagery.
Feel free to reach out to your Instasize contact if you need help brainstorming promotion strategies. We can dig into our affiliate database and provide you with analysis of what strategies have worked for other Instasize affiliates in your niche, so you can better craft your strategy.
What Instasize features should I recommend to my followers?
Our most popular feature is the wide variety of premium filters we offer, that have regularly described as ‘Natural’ looking. Beyond our premium filters, Instasize can also add custom text to photos, create collages, add borders and backgrounds, and provides easy Instagram grid planning. Other features include image size formatting, and beauty tools. Be sure to fully explore the app for yourself and become familiar with all the features before recommending to your followers.
How can I track my numbers?
Every two weeks you will be sent a report detailing your links performance in 3 metrics: Clicks, Downloads and Free Trial Starts.
Note: You can request your numbers at anytime from your Instasize contact, and will be sent a report.
How will I receive payment? When do I get paid?
Currently, all payments are remitted through paypal. Payouts come at the end of each month. There is a requirement to have at least 5 SFT’s (Start Free Trials) per payout period in order to be eligible for payout. Once payment has been sent, you will return back to having 0 SFT’s accounted for. If you were not able to hit the required 5 SFT’s for the pay period, your SFT’s will simply roll over to the next month.