The Benefits of Switching to an Instagram Business Account
By now you know the importance of Instagram, whether you’re just using it for personal purposes or to give your business an online presence.
Take it to the next level by switching to an Instagram business account.
It features plenty of tools that will help you monitor your profile’s growth and see if posts or campaigns are working or not.
How would an Instagram Business Account help you after you set up your business? Here are some of its many benefits:
- Quick analytics: Instagram offers insights on your overall profile as well as individual posts and even stories. You’ll be able to see how many people engaged with your content and exactly who they are. You don’t need to spend more on third party apps and deal with Instagram’s restrictive APIs because the most important data you need is right on the app itself.
- Create Instagram ads: Instagram is a great tool for organic reach, but if you want the option to boost or promote certain posts and include specific calls to action, the business account gives you that option. You’ll be able to customize how long your promoted post will run depending on your budget.
- Instant contact: The contact info you provide will easily be seen on your profile. One tap and your followers can contact you directly instead of copy-pasting your email or clicking on the link on your bio. These tiny tweaks can make a difference when you want more people to call you about your products or services.
How to Switch to an Instagram Business Account
- Step #1: Tap the drop-down menu on the upper right hand of the app and access settings.
- Step #2: Click ‘account’ and then ‘switch to a business account’.
- Step #3: Follow the guide and provide additional info requested for your profile.
Don’t worry, you can always undo this switch by following the same steps.
Take advantage of Instagram’s many features to get the most out of your account. If you’re serious about using the platform especially to market your business, the business account will give you the many tools and additional options you’ll need to gain an edge with your social media marketing.