With Summer just around the corner, its' about time to spruce up your Instagram feed with a little pop of Summer colors. Not only did we release a series of borders to celebrate the music festival, Coachella, We are celebrating summer with a selection of pink ombre backgrounds at your request.
Want to recreate the pink ombre background border look? Below you'll find step by step instructions for how to make the edit in Instasize, followed by some use-case examples made in the app.
How to Edit a Pink Ombre Background with Instasize
- Step #1: Choose a photo to edit and open the photo editor.
- Step #2: Scroll to the right of your editing toolbar to select the “add border” option. This icon looks like a square within a square.
- Step #3: Select the "gradient" option, and a row of gradient options will appear along the toolbar.
- Step #4: Select one of the first three gradients for a pink ombre background, and use the slider above to adjust the thickness of the border.
- Step #5: You can also move the foreground image around within the border for an asymmetrical look.
- Step #6: Save or share your final image with the arrow icon located in the right hand corner.