You can turn a photo editor into a memes creator app. You just have to know which fonts to use, photos to choose, message to say, and put them all together in a humorous way.
What Can Memes Do For You?
There are so many memes out there, you can find one that will fit your brand perfectly. Here are some ways memes can improve your social media profile:
- Memes are entertaining. Everybody responds to humor, and showing a fun and funny personality will encourage your followers to look out for your content.
- Memes are relateable. Memes easily go viral because they speak of the current internet trend or climate and in a language that is native to internet users.
- Memes appeal to younger audiences. It’s always a good idea to tap into younger audiences, and using memes will show them your brand is something they might be into.
- Memes are versatile. You can find a meme for every issue, reaction, or feeling. You can also stay ahead of the curve and start memes of your own.
How To Create Memes with Instasize
An online generator won’t cut it. You need a memes creator app that gives you creative power from start to finish. Instasize doesn’t just help edit social media-worthy photos, it can also be your one stop shop meme creator.
Finding a funny photo is half the work done. A candid photo you’re dying to caption, a funny stock image you found online, or even a still from a TV show or movie can be the object of a meme.
Tip: Try uploading a .png image with transparent elements against a pattern background for the full meme effect.
Make sure you research on how the meme you want to create is written. Once you’re sure about the words you want to add, tap the ‘A’ icon on Instasize and pick a font to add a text field on your meme.
Search through a plethora of free + premium fonts on the Instasize app. Free seven day trial below:
Just because it’s a meme doesn’t mean your photo shouldn’t be top quality. You can adjust your meme’s settings such as brightness, contrast, highlights, shadows, and more, right inside the InstaSize app. You can also crop it depending on which social media platform you want to publish it in.
How to Get Memes to Work For You
- Research about the meme. Just as you wouldn’t jump on a hashtag without checking what it means, you should also learn about the memes you’re planning to use. Some of them may be used for specific issues and you don’t want to come across as tone deaf. Learning about the nuances of certain memes could prevent you from coming off as ignorant or out of touch.
- Be funny and creative. Memes are supposed to be funny and a little ridiculous. This is where you can let loose and exercise your wit. Memes work better when you embrace the innate humor of its content type. With a little creativity, you can tweak any meme into fitting your brand’s aesthetic.
Article Written By: Nikki Francisco